Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprise application integration is an integration framework composed of a collection of technologies and services which form a middleware or "middleware framework" to enable integration of systems and applications across an enterprise.
Mann Technology EAI offering provides enterprises cost effective, flexible and quicker enterprise application integration solutions. Our Enterprise Application Integration Services (EAI) practice helps businesses and organizations to explore opportunities to increase revenues by enabling new distribution channels and electronic service delivery, reducing transaction costs and maximizing your return on IT investments.
- Integrations Architecture Roadmap
- Build the ideal integration roadmap.
- Assists with the assessment of disparate ecosystems and its need in the business processes.
- Experienced consultant team to help identify specific problem areas and provide suitable EAI solutions.
- Holistic approach to ensure that integrations are driven by real business context
- Enabling SOA through SOA / Web services / Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Implements EAI tool-based SOA/ESB solutions
- Service orchestration services using industry standards
- High performance heterogeneous data integration.
- Dashboards to Monitor Business Event and Business Process KPI'services
- Continued Development with common service & technology with BPEL
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- Defining the architecture service catalogue includes Business architecture, Data architecture, Technology architecture, Application Portfolio architecture.
- Defining the architecture operating model, organisation structure and accountability model
- Architecture governance processes and compliance management
- Experienced team to Strategize, Organise, Modernise and Optimise the Enterprise Architecture.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- EDI Consulting, Development, Implementation, and Managed Operations
- EDI Migrations
- EDI Testing, Production Support and Maintenance
- Platform Upgrade
- Product Development
- Product development including release management.
- Documentation and product management.
- Adapter development for extraction and loading of data.
- QA tools and infrastructure strategy to ensure a risk-free and value-driven delivery