TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 4 years of experience in designing and development of applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Strong Programming skills in CORE JAVA,J2EE, Object-oriented analysis & design.
- Working knowledge in J2SE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Working knowledge in the development of Socket based applications and web based applications.
- Knowledge on Web logic, Tomcat and backend Oracle/PostGreSQL database accessing using JDBC
- Strong software developing expertise including designing/modeling, programming/coding of server side components.
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, spring (IOC, MVC) and Hibernate 3.x and above.
- Good knowledge over Struts2.x ,Jquery and HTML5.
- Developed and Implemented MVC Architecture.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications in Tomcat 7.X and WebLogic10.x
- Experience with developing application in IDEs like Eclipse and InteliJIdea.
- Experience with databases Oracle11g, PostGreSQL-9.3
- Should have good oral and written communication.
- The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought.
- Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, sharing that knowledge, as required, with other teams
What is required?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Application development , bug fixing and improving application performance
Reach out to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.